Happy 6th Monthsary
Thursday, January 3, 2013 // 0 comment(s)




Happy 6th monthsary, my dearest boy ^^  !


Time flies! It's really been 6 months being together :) . & I love you as much as I just got together with you, or maybe even more. It's really amazing that our relationship don't change even after 6 months, like the way we interact.

Despite me being unreasonable with so many things, especially your past. You still gave in, gave me time to adjust myself. I'm really thankful for that. I knew clearly, if it's other guys they might already ditch me. Despite with my fiery temper, you still stood by me, waited for me to cool down & when I done so everything will go back to normal. With all the disagreements we had in the first few months, now it seems to be gone or decreases. I've never had a guy doing and giving me so much before. So it got me really attracted and I knew I will never be able to find someone like you ever again if I lost you.

The first guy I've done so many happy things together  .

The first time I went drinking with everybody in his clique. 


The first visit to Gardens by the bay, when it just opened and that's when we've started dating :)


The first meal you cooked for me :)

Our first monthsary 


Our first Batam Trip



Our first Genting Trip


There are so many first times, if I name it all it will be so long. So read from my past posts!

I am thankful for everything. Including meeting you ^^ .
I love you baby, I really do. So never will I leave you for any other guys, you know I won't even see them more than just a friend. hehe.

There will be a present, future and our happy memories starting 030712 
Happy 6th monthsary, to us 



我只想爱你……



遇到不愉快的事,我知道 至少我还有你…… 

Post a Comment