Unsatisfied.
Wednesday, September 11, 2013 // 0 comment(s)

I am very unsatisfied with life recently. 
I don't know why but suddenly I feel super insecure about everything that are going on in my life. 
Like the more I think, the more I read, the more I see... I couldn't get my mind off it.

My skin condition aren't good these few months. 
Like ever since I started internship, everything starts getting hyewired... 
I have pimples popping out and skin went dry. Of course I freaked out, because I never had such bad skin condition before. 
Now, I am just spamming vegetables, fruits and water. As well as accommodating to my diet. My health suffered too. 

Of course relationship insecurities are part of it too. 

I don't know when will I just stop with all these nonsense :\ ~ 

On a Monday 

On a Tuesday


Hair up :x 


This is how I look like as I grow up :) . 
I do not have enough grids to do like every stage. 
& on the bottom left hand corner that was when I was 14 years old hahaha! 



Post a Comment