Turi beach, Batam
Tuesday, September 17, 2013 // 0 comment(s)

Day before 


Stayed over bf's place before batam . & his mom just came back from Thailand and she bought some food :) .


Had this in the middle of the night. Since I am gonna have sinful food for the next few days.... 

Day 1



Waiting for the ferry .... 
Not quite awake, still in my sleepy mode... 

After looking at my photos, I told my bf that I have nose! I always got mock for not having a high nose bridge :(.


Arrival at Nongsa resort, Turi Beach.


Selfie in the toilet by myself . Hehehe 


Proceed to the city area for massage. :) 
Feel damn awesome for that 2.5hours. 


& because we booked a taxi for 4hours and there's still time after massage, so we went to have bak ku teh as bf kept telling me that it's nice ..

Finally check-in ....



This is the room they gave us with a king size bed! 


Resting for a bit before heading down for dinner :) ...



Day 2



Went down to the beach for a stroll after breakfast :) . 









While waiting for our ferry back. :)
& home sweet home ~~ hehe 

However I wasn't back to reality yet. Because we are left w a bit of money, bf decided that we can have crab for dinner ^^ ! Of course the happiest person is me ! 


We ordered a lot of food . Even his mother joined in, we couldn't finish >_< ..
Still, the happiest person is me hahaha! 
Thank you bf ! ❤❤❤❤❤❤ 




Back to reality tomorrow. While bf still have another day to spend before he's back to reality too. 
Goodnight :)

Post a Comment