Hi February!
Saturday, February 2, 2013 // 0 comment(s)

Hi February! 


A new month for a new start. Chinese New Year will becoming, my long awaited cny :) ! Although I don't really have the Chinese New Year mood at all but I still looks forward to taking ang paos.


2nd day of Feb. 





Celebrated HuanLin's birthday today! Her chalet is filled with pink & white balloons as well as hello kitty big balloon! It's super cute! Her birthday cake looks nice too, because it's strawberry flavor. But too bad that I can't eat as it is chesse below the strawberry jelly.

Day today. 


I apologize for my mood swings, I tried to control it but still it got me affected a lot. & always at this period I am super sensitive to my surroundings and I don't usually like being in a place where I don't know anyone. I will feel lost and the awkward feelings will start to accumulate, which leads to me avoiding the crowd. Quite anti-social, but normally I am not like that.

Today is not my day. I get frustrated from I got up from my bed, go to school then bring this heavy mood all the way throughout the day. Nothing will make sense to me when I am frustrated. Everyone will be fake, everything will not go my way. So just forget it and leave me alone, that's the best solution if I am angry / frustrated. I won't want to talk.

Whatever I don't like just kept appearing, I kept remembering. Fuck myself. I have done nothing to deserve all these.

Pretty lots of outdated photos which I forgot to upload the previous time. 



This was at Plaza Sg, but I can't really remember why did we go there. I have short term memory so I really need to keep track, super forgetful in short. Nothing cure this bad habit of mine.





 Slacking at kbox, last week.












Post a Comment