Happy birthday Lim Boon Teck
Sunday, January 13, 2013 // 0 comment(s)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIM BOONTECK ;) 

Went to boyfriend's house early in the afternoon to pass him present that the BBS bought for him. Also what I've bought. However he kept playing his dota while I watch tv shows with his sister. I think everyone had been super nice to me :) .

Boyfriend's birthday celebration @ hougang kbox vip room. We are able to get this room and have so much fun yesterday night, all thanks to Lawerence! :)


I don't even know this photo was taken! 


My favourite girls ^_^ ! 


My favourite girl, panda panda :D 


With my birthday boy 


Lawerence too bought my boyfriend a birthday cake from Awfully Chocolate. It seems that a friend is doing more than a girlfriend. Guilty . :(



Making a wish ~ 



Spent my night with these awesome people :) ! Glad that my boyfriend was happy that night because the guys kept playing while we girls just keep holding onto the mic to sing.





Shared by Liliang, makes me really tempted to re-watch !

Post a Comment