Thursday, January 17, 2013 // 0 comment(s)


Took tons of photos yesterday with my ipod because I was extremely bored. The quality of the photo wasn't as good comparing with samsung s3 camera, however it still take nice photos that I love :) 

Nowadays I've really got no mood for school, there's none of the day I am actually early or on time for school except for Thursday and Friday. & Plan to self declare off day tomorrow so I can rest more. Sighs, how long more to ending these ' not enough sleep days' . Just hopefully, I don't get to do these during the whole of my intern. I'll die! 

These few months, I've really been enjoying myself a lot. Eating good food, hanging out with awesome people, singing kbox, etc. & Now, bangkok trip is confirmed :D . I am super excited !
Although it's after Chinese New Year shopping there, I still can get all the nice clothes. :)




Hair colours .

I am now picking the color to dye for Chinese New Year and I am unsure of which color I should be getting. Bye, heading off to tumblr ! Do recommend me some hair colors that will be suitable for me, I don't mind trying it out :) !












Post a Comment