Places where my money goes.
Friday, December 28, 2012 // 0 comment(s)

There are a lot of celebrations as well as friend's birthday. I spent super lots of money on food & alcohol this month. As well as my temptations to shop as there's lots of sales going on this month. Jan I am going to be a broke girl :( . Hopefully my commission will be coming in this coming payday.



Let's start with MingXing's birthday. 

We wanted to go the Aquarium which is newly open at Resorts World but the queue is too long! So we walked back to vivo city. Skipped work that day to go.

Went to 黑社会 @ vivo for dinner.

Bosses Restaurant 黑社會
#02-156 Vivo City,
Tel: 63769740






Lionel caught sleeping infront of the Drunken Chicken. 


The food there was super nice, especially the Roasted Duck Meat. Super Awesome, didn't manage to capture any of those photos as I am busy eating :x . The amount of money is really worth it! 



OOTD , Me & Liliang / Christina 

She's the best of the best girl friend I had in that clique, I was closer to her in a sense that I can share things with her and being comfortable around her :) !



Photo after dinner :) ! 


Proceeding to Hollywood that night. 


I wasn't sober, wasn't drunk. However I had fun that night. Most importantly, did the birthday boy had fun ? :) . Looking at how people celebrate birthday in club/thai disco. I dare not celebrate mine at those places.

Reason being, I am not a good drinker!! 


Christmas Eve 


On Christmas eve, I didn't expect it to be fun like how it turns out to be. 

My boyfriend surprised me with this huge bear infront of my doorstep. Initially I thought that it's some salesperson at the door. So I was contemplating whether to open the door anot, so I peep through the peephole and I saw him with this bear. HAHA. 

My cute boyfriend with cute bear infront of my doorstep! 




 Happy family :)

My boyfriend laughed when he saw me editing it and posting it on facebook with a caption of "One big happy family". The one above is a non-edited one. 


SO BIG RIGHT. 




For dinner, we met up with the clique and went to Osaka Handmade Udon Shop 家族亭 @ Bugis Junction.
I love how big the portion is, except for Lionel's udon. 
Even the guys are super full and cannot help me with my food! 
Price is extremely affordable and reasonable ! 

Address Kazokutei - Handmade Udon & Omurice 家族亭 
200 Victoria Street  #02-49
Bugis Junction, Singapore 188021

Business Hour : 10am - 10pm
Website : Kazokutei 
Tel : 63380187



Heading to Liliang's / Christina's house for the last part of the day


Drinking again !!!!


Christmas Day

Right after our drinking session the previous night, we went to JB to shop & eat :) 
City Square mall is heaven. There are certain shops where they sells good quality and cheap clothes! 
Definitely will do some of my CNY shopping there somewhere during end of Jan. 






Our dinner at Johor bahru Seri Tebrau, HengHeng 958 Seafood. 

It is the 2nd time I've been there and I love the crab there! I know there's lots of nice seafood around the area but I've only tried this. 

The price is really cheap if you go there with a group of people. Just tell the cab uncle say you want to go to Seri Tebrau. 






Labels: , ,

Post a Comment