Hello October
Friday, October 4, 2013 // 0 comment(s)


Pretty October :) 




Boyfriend bought this Rilakkuma and gave me a small surprise after work during the weekend :). 
I've been loving the chick which is Rilakkuma bear's friend, and this is a combination of the chick and the bear. It's ultra cute ! 

Thank you boyfriend (^_^) !!



The excited me after receiving my pay and the very same night, treat boyfriend to Xin Wang :D. 
Ordered super lots of food! I was too busy eating so there's no food photo! HAHA

;)


Still trying to get my weight down and shed the fats off. 
But I've got so many cravings and there's too many food temptations :( ! 



I am so glad that my current relationship are like that :) 

I am much happier now than earlier of this year , hopefully things will turn better as the months passed. 
Unhappiness are unable to avoid, but I will try to get myself to let it pass.

Just that hopefully, 
that someone will understand what it means by not flirting with someone who is obviously attached

Or even assuming something is meant for them.


Then I demand a credit card with no amount limitation.

You get for laoniang isit?!


Went to Embassy Night Club with boyfriend and his friend.
 I am bored to the extend of taking photos on the bus!









Post a Comment