Happy birthday, love
Friday, August 30, 2013 // 0 comment(s)

On the actual day, I wasn't that happy at night but its over so just fuck it. 


凸^-^凸
 要記得算一下噢~!不要犯錯!
這種錯是無可原諒的,因為一切的一切都能避免的丫! 

We went to kovan to had teowchew porridge after his work, as he had been wanting to go there to eat. :) 

Food from my sitting angle. 


Hahaha, that's what he sent me when I was still working and complaining about the amount of work & OT I had. I instantly said that he look handsome. (Must be sweeter on birthday one :x) but i mean it la! 

Went MEDZ for dinner. I love that place so much that I think I've been spending a lot there ever since Dora intro me the place. 





Love you boyfriend, :) .
Hope you had a good time (^-^)

SELF  


After switching to iPhone, I realized that I took tons of photos. 
Within this short period, I've accumulated like 600+ photos. 









Gastric had been acting up due to unbalanced and irregular food intake. 
I was told that I am only able to take in small portion of food. 
However, not caring what doctor said... 
For dinner I still had rice and what's worse ... BEER


Post a Comment