End of internship
Saturday, August 3, 2013 // 0 comment(s)

   

    

Finally internship came to an end. 4full months of sufferings. I swear going to school is so much better than having internship.

Honestly I don't think I learn much during the internship. What I just learnt is to be careful of my boss and have to be careful of what I did in the company.


However, I known someone awesome too ;) . I am really thankful and I have an awesome one month!! The photos above are all the awesome food we ate together  for the whole month! ;) 


Chill by myself at Mbs looking at the esplanade, enjoying the breeze and all... 
Feels really good and my mood really became better ^_^ ... 


好帥呵呵。看著看著就。。。


Waited for him to have dinner haha! 


Not that we eat very little but .... All the nice food are at the back. Was too busy with the food so did not take any photos. 

Post a Comment