Life recently
Saturday, May 4, 2013 // 0 comment(s)

Some of the photos taken in Bangkok. 


I am above theeee clouds :D ! 






The trip was still a fun trip, because it is my first time getting on a plane. Before Bangkok, Malaysia was the only place I go frequently.  Although we ended, but I should thank you for all the stuffs you have done for me. We are happy together once.

For now, I think I won't want to lose myself, ever again. Never ever want myself to drop into the emotions whirlpool. 


Girls night out :) 






Been like so long we ever met. Our night got screwed up! Still, it is fun to be able to meet up with her :D Miss our secondary school times !!!! 


Work







Samsung Galaxy S4 roadshow @ Wisma Atria.

It is damn fun working with those people, love my talking buddy the most. :D  Life wouldn't be easy if she's not there to joke HAHAHA. Makes my weekend so much happier!! 


Intern"SHIT" 

I swear this is the most horrible job. Hate it when their time management is so .... screwed. 
Currently I am sick due to all the stress and the number of hours I've worked recently. Not been sleeping well. I don't need the money, just I am alone with nobody to accompany me. So I got to work to make myself seems busy, at the same time there's people accompanying me :) ! 





B.Y.E

Post a Comment