Chinese New Year Journey
Wednesday, February 13, 2013 // 0 comment(s)

# Chu xi



Went to Orchard for last minute shopping with boyfriend. Ended up at H&M and my boyfriend spotted some clothes that he likes. For myself, I couldn't hold temptations and went ahead and bought some clothes from there as well :) . 

When we were leaving, the weather was as bad as hell. It rained like as if there's no tomorrow. Luckily the rain became smaller and we ran to the shelter near the MRT station. 


Same as everybody, home for reunion dinner in the evening. 


Lots of food on that day :D. Although it's vegetarian but it is nice too okay! haha! 

# Chu 1



On the first day of CNY. Normally I will stay home and wait for relatives to come over. However this year because of my bad skin condition and my terrible dark circles I put on makeup before anyone had a chance to see me bare face. My cousins really got prettier and prettier as the years goes by. *Envy* haha!




Boyfriend came over for dinner with my mother's friends and relatives. After which we headed to Mingxing's house for further celebrations and the guys .... Gamble. 


Liliang came by for awhile :) 

# Chu 2



Went to boyfriend's house in the afternoon for a visit. It is damn awkward lah, but his father is damn cute, kept offering me chocolates, biscuits and bak kwa.

Initially I dont plan to stay for dinner as I have to be home by 8pm. However due to his father consistently of asking me to stay, therefore I choose to do so. Didn't regret, see the nice food in the photos ! (Credit : Valerie)






Post a Comment