Liliang's birthday
Monday, January 21, 2013 // 0 comment(s)

Liliang's 20th birthday! :) 



After my boyfriend, it's my girlfriend's birthday now :) I sound like I am a bisexual, but I'm not. It's just that I feel that I'm close to her hehe!

Prepared gifts for her, and when I finished with everything I thought that she would not like it. However she went OMG that day. Cuz she didn't expect our clique to be waiting for her :). hehe !


Her birthday free drink by Manhattan @ plaza singapura :)


While waiting for the rest to finish their gaming, took lots of pictures outside of plaza sg.

After that we headed to her boyfriend's place as he needs to take the car keys to bring us to the Henderson Wave. It's not good for photo taking with my lousy Galaxy S2 camera. I am waiting and waiting for the Galaxy S4 ! 















Overall she's happy ^^ ! 




- END - 



Post a Comment