Over the weekend
Monday, December 17, 2012 // 0 comment(s)

Swensen

Went to Bugis + for my consultation. Of course shopping too. After everything, we weren't that hungry so we decided to eat something small. So boyfriend suggested to go to Swensen to eat icecream. I was tempted by pizza then. :x 







Saturday @ Cafe Cartel 


Whenever I am deployed at Plaza Singapura's Starhub, they all will come down to find us. Cafe Cartel can say that it's our usual hang out place to talk and slack on a Saturday before having any after activities.


Our group phones & my ipod being extra in there.




Boyfriend's icecream

I am in my usual Samsung uniform as I just knocked off from work. :( ! Went to Lionel's house that night to see buddy :).

Sucha cutie right? :) 





That's all for my weekend. Sucha boring weekend for me because I am working ~ 





Week ahead. 

I will be going to Genting Highland tomorrow :) ! The day finally came, I had been counting down ever since we booked the hotel and the coach. 

Will be back with tons of photos to blog. ^_^ . 


See ya~~ 



Labels: , , , , , ,

Post a Comment